Selecting the best patio door for your home is easy when you have three superb styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French. Each Promenade Door is beautifully detailed to achieve a distinctive look while providing a powerful shield against inclement weather and energy loss. Promenade also incorporates Alside’s more than 65 years of manufacturing excellence, further assurance of lasting quality and value.
Precision-built with premium vinyl construction, ultra-efficient insulating components and high-performance glass, Promenade delivers all the “must-haves” in the ideal patio door. The heavy-duty mainframe and sash, multi-chambered extrusions and steel-reinforced interlocking meeting rails ensure superior structural integrity and durability, as well as increased insulation. The ultra-premium construction delivers a markedly smooth, easy-touch glide – along with easy field installation. This superbly built door will infuse your home with the warmth and beauty of natural sunlight, while protecting it from harsh weather elements.
All Promenade Sliding Patio Doors are protected by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Mainframe and 5″ sash rails with mitered and fusion-welded joints provide traditional beauty as well as added strength and durability.
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit with the PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Contoured glazing bead adds visual interest and beauty.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- *Classic-Style Patio Door illustration shown.
Features and Benefits
Three distinctive styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French
Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for added strength
Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency
Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures easy and quiet door operation
Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding
Available in 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations
Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone